Shoes imported by Bata from Zlín had been on sale in Argentina since 1930. In the 1940s, the Bata company was running its own affiliated company focusing on purchase and sale.
- Export of shoes from Zlín – 1,000 pairs (1930), 45,000 pairs (1932), 6,000 pairs (1935), 30,000 pairs (1937)
- In 1944, an affiliated joint stock company, Aricoba, Compañía Argentina de Comercio e Industria, was operated in the country; the company’s business activities were focusing on purchase and sale.
- 1962 – The list of Bata-owned companies located on the territory of Argentina according to historical records includes Aricoba, Compañía Argentina de Comercio e Industria S.A. (Argentina).
- Jaroslav Pospíšil – Hana Pospíšilová, Rub a líc baťovských sporů, Zlín 2012, ISBN 978-80-7473-037-5
- Vladimír Nálevka, Československo a Latinská Amerika v letech druhé světové války, Prague 1972
- Moravian Provincial Archives in Brno – State District Archive in Zlín, Czech Republic