The Bata company started to do business in the country in 1940, and that by establishing a company, soon followed by starting production in the company’s own factory.
- In 1940, the affiliated company Manufactura Boliviana S. A., Cochabamba was established.
- Production in a new factory – Cochabamba – was started soon afterwards.
- In 1950, approx. 200-300 employees worked in the factory.
- 1962 – The list of Bata-owned companies located on the territory of Bolivia according to historical records includes Manufactura Boliviana S. A. (Bolivia).
- In 1992, the company Manaco, Cochabamba, operated in the country.
- Jaroslav Pospíšil – Hana Pospíšilová, Rub a líc baťovských sporů, Zlín 2012, ISBN 978-80-7473-037-5
- Tomáš J. Baťa, Švec pro celý svět, Prague 1991
- Thomas J. Bata, Remembered, Zlín 2016, ISBN 978-80-7473-398-7