Bata´s exports to Jamaica from 1930 had an increasing tendency. In the first half of 1930s the number of shops was climbing and among other things, the company also had a store in the capital city. After World War II, the Bata Shoe Organization continued to operate on the island (1967-1985).
- In 1930, Bata exported 4,000 pairs of shoes to Jamaica. In the following years, the export of shoes increased largely – 88,000 pairs (in 1933)
- In 1935 Bata Jamaica had its shop in Kingston; In 1938, the company had 12 stores on the island
- 1962 – Bata Limited (Jamaica) was on list of historically registered Bata companies
- In 1967-1985 Bata Shoe Organization owned several businesses on the island
- Jaroslav Pospíšil – Hana Pospíšilová, Rub a líc baťovských sporů, Zlín 2012, ISBN 978-80-7473-037-5
- Thomas J. Bata, Remmembered, Zlín 2016, ISBN 978-80-7473-398-7
- Moravský zemský archiv v Brně – Státní okresní archiv Zlín, Česko