Bata´s business in the territory of today´s Jordan can be followed from the opening of a retail outlet in Amman in 1932. After the end of the British mandate of Palestine and the independence of Jordan in 1946, Bata continued to operate in the country, and still operates in Jordan today.
- In 1932 Bata opened a shop in Amman, which was also active in 1939
- After World War II, Bata expanded its operations in the country and introduced factory production
- Jordan Bata Company Limited (Jordan) was on the list of historically registered companies in 1962
- In 1992 the company Bata, Amman operated in Jordan; currently there is a retail network in the country
- Jaroslav Pospíšil – Hana Pospíšilová, Rub a líc baťovských sporů, Zlín 2012, ISBN 978-80-7473-037-5
- Thomas J. Bata, Remmembered, Zlín 2016, ISBN 978-80-7473-398-7
- Moravský zemský archiv v Brně – Státní okresní archiv Zlín, Česko